Week 11

 Monday- Today we had seat change. Im pretty much in my same seat. I think my sit will be a lil ok if Sean doesn’t bother me. Today should be decent day.

Tuesday- we worked in the college board book. We had to do vocabulary and do exercises warmups. Today was pretty chill.  We will go over vocabulary tomorrow. 

Wednesday- Today we had to write a sentence using our vocabulary words that we word yesterday. We also took notes. Some of the vocabulary words are affectation, adroit, and affluence. 

Thursday- Tomorrow we will have a college fair. We also have a test. Today we wrote vocabulary words in a sentences. I hope tomorrow will be fun. 

Friday- Today we started our test.We didn’t get to finish because we have a college fair in the gym. Today I seen tsu,ASU,and etc. I learned a lot today from these schools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I learned today

8/23/22